Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
softailhog Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:51:30 PM(UTC)

The outer cup of the clutch is not turning when the motor turns shouldn't it be even if the clutch was slipping?
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:28:25 PM(UTC)

Well that is too bad your new transmission seems to be bad, but I would check out the clutch to make sure it is working correctly. If it is, then see if the seller will replace your new transmission at no cost.
softailhog Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:11:52 PM(UTC)

Changed motor and pump same problem. I did run it without the shell on and saw the motor is turning and it pumps the water out so I am thinking I got a bad transmission because the outer clutch shell did not rotate. The drum does rotate pretty freely with the trans out by pushing with one finger on brake release lever.
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2010 1:56:24 PM(UTC)

We are too.

Check out the pump and look to see if something is caught between the tub and basket.

If that is not it the motor is the next suspect, only because you have tried everything else. Before replacing it I would pull out the parts you replaced and put them back in, you may have something too tight or binding.
softailhog Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 11:44:46 AM(UTC)

My washer has a problem when it gets to the spin cycle. It will set a make a loud humming noise and when you open the lid and close it or push and pull the timer mode it will start spinning. It kind of acts like something is binding and it releases when the washer is stopped by the switch or the timer. So far I have replaced the timer, the coupler, the clutch and brake assembly and a new gearbox now I am baffled. Can you help? Thanks!