Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:55:59 PM(UTC)

GE recommended a specifically designed upgrade kit for such situation. This kit includes the display control board as well as the main control board. Both parts must be replaced at the same time.

- The electronic service kit Part number: AP3796990
OGG Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:35:43 PM(UTC)

Control Display does not work on GE PSC23SHMCBS. I have already replaced the main board and tried a new control board. Please help!
Gene Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:19:31 PM(UTC)

You are welcome Jim. I'm glad you were able to fix it. Thank you for your good words.

Gene.
Jim Boyd Posted: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:10:47 AM(UTC)

Changed out the mother board and all seems to be in working order. On the board I took out the #6 resistor (R6) had a hot spot on back of the board. Thanks again for your help and I must tell you it was a sincere pleasure working with the Customer Service Dept. And I do mean Customer Service!!!!
Respectfully,
Jim Boyd
Gene Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:51:16 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
Jim Boyd Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:49:49 AM(UTC)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. We will give that a try...
Gene Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 11:05:39 AM(UTC)

Hi Jim,

More likely the problem is a bad main control board (on the back of the refrigerator), especially if the lights on the dispenser go dim when any buttons depressed.

- The main control board Part number: AP4436216
Jim Boyd Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 6:35:16 AM(UTC)

G E Model# PSC23NGSBCC...
Sorry Gene
Gene Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 1:54:29 PM(UTC)

Jim,

The model number you posted does not come up. Verify and repost it.

Gene.
Jim Boyd Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:26:18 AM(UTC)

G E Model number psc26ngsbcc. Intermittent problem with dispensing water, ice. Sometimes just the water works, but no ice and sometimes nothing works. Sometimes it is set for cubed ice, but dispenses crushed. Ice cubes are formed correctly and otherwise the unit is working. It would lead me to believe that the interface disp asm needs to be replaced.