Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, July 4, 2023 1:40:52 PM(UTC)

To "guest" responder from 2 years ago... come on, man... read the post.
Guest Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 5:42:31 AM(UTC)

Power Failure. reset clock.
Gene Posted: Friday, May 30, 2008 6:58:58 PM(UTC)

Most likely the problem is a bad control board which probably has some traces micro cracked, but before you replace it I would recommend to check how good the range is grounded.

Gene.
Appliance repair in OC Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:28:05 PM(UTC)

It will be cheaper to pay for service visit from sears $65 or so to find out for sure.
mgeubtn Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:40:37 PM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore oven that works for awhile, then throws a PF code and then turns itself off. I have to bang on the top of it for it to display 8888 and then slowly set the time again and I restart my bake period. If is starting to to it more often. My stove model number is 665.95014102. (bisque)

I am guessing (and it is a guess) I may need a CONTRL BOARD PART # AP3174668. However this board is about 300.00 dollars. Does anybody know what may need replaced on the board? Or what the pieces are on the board below so I can check the connections? I already replaced a wire connector that connected to the keypad tab which seemed be loose. I pushed on everything on the back of that board to see if it would throw the code but the keypad connection was the only thing that did it.