Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jellis Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 4:29:20 PM(UTC)

We had this same problem. Followed the advice here and the dishwasher is working now! Thanks a lot!!
kccaffey Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 10:04:16 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem where do I look for fuse?
kccaffey Posted: Friday, January 8, 2010 10:03:43 AM(UTC)

[I have the same problem where do I look for fuse?quote=jstyers;63405]here is the part:

Dishwasher fuse kit - Includes wire harness and instructions. When replacing this fuse, included wire harness must be replaced as well.

Part Number: AP3178588 made by WHIRLPOOL
UserPostedImageOur Price: $14.07
ricebe66 Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:31:22 PM(UTC)

Thanks. I removed the fuse and checked the ohms and also by-passed it and the washer worked. It's the culprit! I'll be ordering this new part tonight.

-Brian
jstyers Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 1:40:45 PM(UTC)

here is the part:

Dishwasher fuse kit - Includes wire harness and instructions. When replacing this fuse, included wire harness must be replaced as well.

Part Number: AP3178588 made by WHIRLPOOL
UserPostedImageOur Price: $14.07
jstyers Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 1:39:02 PM(UTC)

Yes I did. It was the fuse on the circuit board. it's a $14 part. be sure to follow the instruction to a T. I didn't and had to buy another fuse...

The fuse was white on mine and it was an easy fix
ricebe66 Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 1:27:10 PM(UTC)

did you get this problem resloved? Same thing happening to mine.

-Brian
jstyers Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2008 7:43:20 AM(UTC)

I'm not getting power on my KA dishwasher. I took it apart and I get power to the circuit board, but no lights come on, on the control panel. I'm thinking the circuit board is bad. Am I off base on this idea? Thanks for any help...