Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2008 9:01:45 AM(UTC)

On bottom in rear, to the left, is the heater assembly. Just check it for broken wires or put a meter on it. Anything without continuity is the problem. When checking parts remove one of the wires so as not to get a backfeed(false reading)I am assuming you have the machine disconnected from power source.
SublimeMasterJW Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2008 8:57:46 AM(UTC)

start herethreadbelt2.jpgremove the front after wards and get the drum out.
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2008 5:04:16 AM(UTC)

Actually, just take off the bottom panel, and look all the way in the back on the bottom left side, and there will be the element housing. There is 2 screws holding it in, and there it is. If you need me you can reach me at my web site at ApplianceEducator.com Tom
jxg8171 Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 7:04:08 AM(UTC)

My dryer has been performing fine until a few days ago when I realised that the heat had stopped working. I need to be able to find out which part I need to replace therefore I need a starting point.

Where do I open the machine up and should I be able to spot which part needs replacing.... I think there are three possiblities

a. the coil
b. burnt wire connector
c. thermostat

Please help