Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, March 12, 2010 3:18:38 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
gacotton Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:00:40 AM(UTC)

Ok, thank You for the information.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:24:14 PM(UTC)

I do not think it would hurt anything.

Gene.
gacotton Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:10:35 PM(UTC)

Good, because they are out of the orings. should I put a little grease in the sleeve, or is this a greaseless system?
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:39:34 AM(UTC)

The new sleeve should be enough. I do not think you have to do anything with that o-ring at all.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric DBVH512EF0WW Electric dryer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
gacotton Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:28:22 AM(UTC)

I am replacing the front bearing AP4297334 since the slides AP2041815 AP631382 on one side are gone and the drum has eaten the bearing up. While I have the dryer disassembled, I figured the rear bearing needed checked also. the sleeve AP2621911 appears worn some, so I have decided to replace it. My question is, the o-ring AP2621539, is it a soft rubber like a standard automotive o-ring, or is it some other material. The only thing I can find that would resemble it is on the stem the sleeve slides over. And it is hard metal or plastic. I look at the bearing kit AP2619300 and the only thing I see that is white and resembles it is on the end of the stem.

Thanks