Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mbell Posted Wednesday, March 10, 2010 2:01:48 PM(UTC)

I had called a repair shop and they said beware of coils running up the back to look for them from the back bottom and see if/where they run. I'm just afraid of hitting some coils, I called Estate/Whirlpool and they couldn"t help me. If you know of anyway I can find out for sure let me know. I will send pics once done.
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:27:40 PM(UTC)

I don't recall there ever having been any wires or lines in that area: But be advised that any time you put a hole through any insulated wall, you create a conduit for heat to enter through that hole. I would like to see photos of your finished product.
Mbell Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:29:05 AM(UTC)

what about the back wall of the refrigerator compartment?
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:06:50 AM(UTC)

Don't drill through the back wall of the freezer.
Mbell Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 5:54:43 PM(UTC)

I was wondering if there are any parts within the back wall of the refrigerator compartment that I would hit if I drilled through it to convert the refrigerator into a kegerator. The refrigerator does not have an ice maker it is an option.