Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:16:21 PM(UTC)

Always good to see someone save the cost of a service call...well done.
mrgetmm1 Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:57:11 AM(UTC)

Dryer fixed. Went outside to check airflow and the new vent cover ( installed this fall) has a grating for some reason. Found about 3/4" of lint covering the grate, removed it and the towels were dry in no time. Thanks for the help. Mark
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 6:49:54 AM(UTC)

I read in your original post that your dryer takes multiple cycles to dry a load. The most common cause of long drying times is clogged or restricted ventilation. First check the vent from the dryer to the wall. If it's clear, check from the wall to the outside. If it appears clear, start the dryer and check for a strong airflow at the outside of the vent. It it doesn't appear strong, you may have a broken or slipping blower wheel. Post your results.
mrgetmm1 Posted: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 4:59:28 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply. Check out "slow gas dryer".
denman Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 12:46:32 PM(UTC)

You must have been thinking of JustAnswer.
Their rates for helping you are not unreasonable.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
magician59 Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 11:17:30 AM(UTC)

What's the problem?
mrgetmm1 Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:52:57 AM(UTC)

I thought that I read that there expert techs to help with problems. I must have read that at another web site????? No response from anyone.