Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2024 1:32:50 AM(UTC)

That worked !
Guest Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2022 3:45:18 AM(UTC)

That worked! Thank you!
Guest Posted: Sunday, August 29, 2021 1:33:13 PM(UTC)

That doesn’t work
bvastag Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 4:45:09 PM(UTC)

Thank you. I had the same problem after a power outage. I downloaded the oven manual but it did not help. Finding help with a problem by using these kinds of forums on the internet is excellent!
magician59 Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2010 1:16:43 PM(UTC)

If only I could always save money on my own appliances like that... Glad to help.
beau4393 Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 8:49:01 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: magician59 Go to Quoted Post
Your unit is in Child Lockout mode. Touch and hold "Bake" and "Cook Time" for five seconds, and you should get your clock display back. Here's a link to a user manual: Replacement parts for AMANA ZRTC8500E Range - S/c S/i Ddraft Gas | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you that worked. I had contacted a repirman who told me it was the clock mech and it would cost $350 to $400 to replace it. I had started looking for a new stove.

Thank you very much.
magician59 Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 7:37:23 AM(UTC)

Your unit is in Child Lockout mode. Touch and hold "Bake" and "Cook Time" for five seconds, and you should get your clock display back. Here's a link to a user manual: Replacement parts for AMANA ZRTC8500E Range - S/c S/i Ddraft Gas | AppliancePartsPros.com
beau4393 Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010 7:23:37 PM(UTC)

After a power failure the LED display shows the time and OFF. The time can't be reset and none of the oven buttons work. If you push Cancel it beeps and that's about it. The stove top burners work but not the oven or the lights. I have unplugger the unit and left it for about 30 minutes but when repugged it reamins the same.