Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:31:59 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Someguyatwork Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

We just purchased a new Whirlpool electrical convection oven (I don't have the model # with me right now) and we had been using it for about a month.

This morning on our way to work we noticed the oven was still hot inside, the middle burner on the stovetop was still warm but everything else was cool. My wife had mentioned she used the middle one around 6 PM last night but at 5:30 AM this morning, it was still quite warm inside. Nothing was turned on all night of course.

Is this a general thing for electrical convection ovens? I've used gas all my life and never had this problem. Do these ovens literally take forever to cool down or is this something that needs to be repaired? We shut it off this morning as we were unsure what to do here.

Thanks for any assistance.

We had one of these this past week it's most likely the control board. Since it's new and should be under warranty just call Whirlpool and they should take care of it for you.

Nat
Someguyatwork Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:41:49 AM(UTC)

Hello,

We just purchased a new Whirlpool electrical convection oven (I don't have the model # with me right now) and we had been using it for about a month.

This morning on our way to work we noticed the oven was still hot inside, the middle burner on the stovetop was still warm but everything else was cool. My wife had mentioned she used the middle one around 6 PM last night but at 5:30 AM this morning, it was still quite warm inside. Nothing was turned on all night of course.

Is this a general thing for electrical convection ovens? I've used gas all my life and never had this problem. Do these ovens literally take forever to cool down or is this something that needs to be repaired? We shut it off this morning as we were unsure what to do here.

Thanks for any assistance.