Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:39:32 PM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL KEBC107KSS03 30" Built - in Electric Oven Self Clean Thermal Convection | AppliancePartsPros.com

This may also come in handy either now or in the future
https://secured.whirlpool.com/Service/SrvTechAdm.nsf/2cd44500d572193285256a45004fd9d6/6342e2edf7772b6e852573440054cfc6/$FILE/4317418%20Single%20Wall%20Oven.pdf
[COLOR="Blue"]
I also need some of the screws as I am missing 2.[/COLOR]
There are a number of screws shown in the listing even though they do not show up in the parts breakdown. Click on their picture to enlarge it and perhaps you can figure out which ones you need.

[COLOR="Blue"]My question is what else do I need?[/COLOR]
As far as I know, nothing

[COLOR="Blue"] I've had the door appart, but when I reassembled it, the sides are not sealed. Do I also need the Door Insulation Part# AP3030458? Anything else? Any other parts?[/COLOR]
Cannot say unless you have lost something.
As far as the door insulation you should have been able to use the old ones.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
taylor209 Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 1:15:51 PM(UTC)

We broke the outer glass door. I've taken the door off the oven and opened it up. It looks like I need the Outer door glass assembly (stainless steel) part #AP3082505. I also need some of the screws as I am missing 2. My question is what else do I need? I've had the door appart, but when I reassembled it, the sides are not sealed. Do I also need the Door Insulation Part# AP3030458? Anything else? Any other parts?

Thanks for your help.