Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RoyBrown Posted: Sunday, February 7, 2010 8:36:19 AM(UTC)

The problem occured when we had a power outage. I turned my generator on to power my house. I ended up having several problems, one was my microwave. I am not sure if it was a power surge or a lack of power. I never used my microwave during this time. I just noticed that the microwave was dead completely. It would not do anything. I took it apart and checked the fuse, it has continuity through it and it appears that I have power to the circuit board. I believe my problem is in the circuit board by I am unsure how to test it to make sure before ordering that part.

I have researched the circuit boards some on appliancepartspros.com and they are giving me two different circuit boards for this model (Ap3885534 and Ap3890708). If in fact the problem is the circuit board I need to know which board to get.