Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bhende19 Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:12:42 AM(UTC)

I also have Bosch DW that I want to replace the "drain pump" and calls for the same replacement part no.

Did you get yours working correctly?

I have read that you actually turn the DW on end and set it on it's top to remove the base and then replace the part. Is that what you did?

Thanks
pocogrande Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:48:45 AM(UTC)

Hi all- I inherited a Bosch SHV6803UC/U12 FD8107 with the house we bought last year. A couple days ago, the drain pump impeller got loud and the DW stopped draining. I pulled the sump cover & impeller cover and found that the blue plastic impeller piece was not seated on the motor spindle... it's like it had come unglued and was sort of rattling around (exactly the sound I had been hearing... not a motor burning out, but plastic rattling). I pushed it toward the motor and it clicked -- made me think maybe it had re-seated itself. Ran DW and it drained well & quiet once. Next cycle, same issue. This time, the impeller was completely unseated... jiggling all around on the end of the motor shaft.

Question: if I order a new pump assembly, what do I have to take apart to get to it and replace it? Is 167082 the right part?

Thanks in advance for any help! -Nate