Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Oregonia Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012 8:51:37 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: garofamily Go to Quoted Post
We had a power failure during California's recent rains and the PF message appeared on the range. I followed the directions in the manual to reset the settings, and I cannot get ANYTHING to come up other than the PF message. I have switched the breaker on and off, and this does not help. Do you think the "control / zodiac" is the problem, or could it be the "enter" button? I know we had the control zodiac replaced a few years ago.. HELP !!! I am getting hungry !!! Thanks...

Did you get an answer - same issue here in Oregonia.
garofamily Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:36:33 AM(UTC)

We had a power failure during California's recent rains and the PF message appeared on the range. I followed the directions in the manual to reset the settings, and I cannot get ANYTHING to come up other than the PF message. I have switched the breaker on and off, and this does not help. Do you think the "control / zodiac" is the problem, or could it be the "enter" button? I know we had the control zodiac replaced a few years ago.. HELP !!! I am getting hungry !!! Thanks...