Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 2:48:23 PM(UTC)

The problem is in your water level pressure switch system. There is tube running from the tub to the switch. As water fills the tub, it enters the tube, increasing the air pressure in the tube. When the pressure gets to a pre-determined level it causes the water level switch to engage and this tells the timer to stop the water coming in.

Check to see if you tube is not connected (a common problem after changing out the valves) or clogged. If it is ok, try changing out the pressure switch.
brettcummins Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 7:33:38 AM(UTC)

Kenmore won't stop filling. I replaced the water inlet (mixing valves) because the threads were stripped. I hooked it back up and now it won't stop filling. I googled problem and it said to replace the water inlet (mixing valve). Mine is new. It said to start filling the washer while it was plugged in to the electrical outlet then unplug it and if it stopped filling it was more than likely not the water inlet valve (mixing valve). When I unplugged it it stopped filling. So now is it the mixing valve (my new one is bad)? or is there a water level sensor or something I'm missing?