Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fixtec90 Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 6:52:10 AM(UTC)

If you keep a fairly clean freezer it should just be ice up. The easiest thing that you can do is unplug refer for 24hrs and leave the door open.
fastgta Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2008 12:24:01 PM(UTC)

We bought this new around 1994 and it's never given us any trouble. Within the past 2 weeks we discovered it's leaking water and collecting under the crisper, then leaking out the front of the fridge. I did a search and I believe a drain tube is frozen or clogged but can't figure out where it is or how to get to it! I took the cover off the temp controls in the Refrigerator section and confirmed that's where the water is coming from. Please help! Also - there's an adjustment screw on those controls that had a plastic plug covering it up but it's not labeled, can someone tell me what that's for? I really can't afford a service call right now and this sounds like such an easy fix. Thanks alot for any help in advance.