Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
DJ JIGGLER Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:41:33 AM(UTC)

Let my see if the composser gets hot and stuff and there is no ice
Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Could not find any info using the given model number.

You have to confirm that the compressor is what is humming.
If it is humming, warm and you can feel it vibrating then it is on.

If on remove the cover from inside the freezer so you can see the evaporator coils.
If they are heavily iced/frosted over to the point where the evaporator fan cannot pull air through them, you have a defrost problem. Can be the defrost heater, the defrost thermostat or the defrost timer.

If they have no frost and are not cooling either the compressor is toast or you have a blockage in the freon lines. Both of these are usually the end of the units life as you need a pro to repair it and it will be expensive.

If they only have frost in one area or it is very blotchy then you probably have a low freon condition. Again usually the end of the unit. There is no sense in adding freon unless the leak is repaired.
denman Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 3:04:19 AM(UTC)

Could not find any info using the given model number.

You have to confirm that the compressor is what is humming.
If it is humming, warm and you can feel it vibrating then it is on.

If on remove the cover from inside the freezer so you can see the evaporator coils.
If they are heavily iced/frosted over to the point where the evaporator fan cannot pull air through them, you have a defrost problem. Can be the defrost heater, the defrost thermostat or the defrost timer.

If they have no frost and are not cooling either the compressor is toast or you have a blockage in the freon lines. Both of these are usually the end of the units life as you need a pro to repair it and it will be expensive.

If they only have frost in one area or it is very blotchy then you probably have a low freon condition. Again usually the end of the unit. There is no sense in adding freon unless the leak is repaired.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
DJ JIGGLER Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:28:33 PM(UTC)

My fridge stopped working, like when its on it only hums and does not get cold.

Her is a picture of the diagram! link: let me know if you want it http://i49.************************/rkx3ip.jpg

Thanks, Jiggler