Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Xelveki Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 6:21:47 PM(UTC)

I hate to bump my own thread but between the possibility of fixing the oven for ~$150 or buying a new oven for ~$350... I'll bump it. :\
Xelveki Posted: Monday, January 4, 2010 9:31:21 PM(UTC)

My oven has recently stopped working. The oven itself works fine. The stove top ignites and runs fine. The screen is showing an error, EO-F2 and refuses to allow us to run the oven. Pressing the bake button seems to start the broiling feature unless you press it a little harder. Then you can set the bake temperature and the oven will heat up for 30 seconds before turning off and going back to E0-F2

From what I've found that error is because a button is pressed on the membrane or the control panel has gone bad. I do not know which one is wrong and would like to try to avoid having to pay someone to fix my oven if it's going to be an easy replacement (Poor college students here).

I was wondering if someone could help me troubleshoot the problem and then find the part that will fix the problem. I think one of these two is what I need (hopefully not both).

I yield to your expertise.
Control Panel
Membrane