Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
vmusallam Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:15:32 PM(UTC)

Thanks for your help. It worked with your instructions, I appreciate it

Originally Posted by: Skidoo1 Go to Quoted Post
the coils are on the gas valve, just before the burner. They are black and cylindrical. They will each have a wire attached to them.

On my dryer this assembly is located on the lower part of the dryer, so you will need to take the front off. Start with the top, take the screws out of the back first, the remove the top. Then the front will come off after you remove all the screws at the top of the panel and on some models the screws around the door (Open the door to see them)

Disconnect the door cut off switch and you should see the gas valve and coils down on the lower right.

I am no pro by any means, but all gas dryers have the gas valves and burners at the bottom of the unit.
Skidoo1 Posted: Tuesday, January 5, 2010 7:59:48 PM(UTC)

the coils are on the gas valve, just before the burner. They are black and cylindrical. They will each have a wire attached to them.

On my dryer this assembly is located on the lower part of the dryer, so you will need to take the front off. Start with the top, take the screws out of the back first, the remove the top. Then the front will come off after you remove all the screws at the top of the panel and on some models the screws around the door (Open the door to see them)

Disconnect the door cut off switch and you should see the gas valve and coils down on the lower right.

I am no pro by any means, but all gas dryers have the gas valves and burners at the bottom of the unit.
vmusallam Posted: Monday, January 4, 2010 9:19:48 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Greggy_D Go to Quoted Post
Check the coils. I just had the same problem.

http://forum.appliancepartspros...ally-then-goes-cool.html

Could you tell me where the coils are located? Are they on top towards he front panel? Do I ave to remove the front panel to get to them?
Thanks
Greggy_D Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2010 6:21:21 PM(UTC)

Check the coils. I just had the same problem.

http://forum.appliancepartspros...ally-then-goes-cool.html
vmusallam Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2010 5:55:51 PM(UTC)

My dryer runs but doesn't dry. At first it seems that it is blown hot air, then it blows gold air. I know my gas bill went from $20.00 a month to $200. So it is using the gas but no heat. Any help is appreciated.