Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
swolgamott Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:17:05 PM(UTC)

did you ever get a solution to this?
lsmch2o Posted: Sunday, January 3, 2010 10:10:47 AM(UTC)

Recently the washer is going through the complete cycle and the middle spray arm is not spinning. The machine doesn't sound like the pump is pumping water up through the upper nozzel. (there is a distinct louder sound when the upper spray arm is receiving water. It will rarely run with the upper arm activating. I open and close the door several times in a row and it will kick in. I have opened the door after it kicks in and when I close the door, it sometimes quits again. It is very intermittent. I don't think it is the door switch (everything else works fine) unless there are two sperate switches. (not likely) Is there a relay or switch which controls the pump motor to move to a higher volume, or is there a seperate pump for the upper sprayer arm? Or, is there a winding starter etc for a single moror which increases the rpms of the pump motor to increase the velocity and volume of water up and into the upper sprayer arm?