Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:46:56 PM(UTC)

Did you check continuity on your push to start switch? Your model may have a broken belt switch, so check that also.

If everything is ok, and you are getting power to the timer than the timer is likely the problem but you are going to have to replace it to be sure. Before you do that take off the connection and clean it with contact cleaner, and reseat it making sure everything fits correctly.
chad bailey Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:06:54 PM(UTC)

Hello I have a Roper dryer and I can hear the timer turning when there is power but nothing else works. The fuse has continuity and the switch on the front door is working properly. I spent about 1 hour on the phone with a guy from the appliance store and we are stuck. I replaced the motor and everything seems to have continuity. I wonder if the timer is bad and if anyone knows how to test one.