Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
cltoby600 Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:03:50 AM(UTC)

My ice maker stopped working a while back. I took it out and looked and it and could not see anything wrong with it. I put it back in and it started to work normally again. A few weeks ago it stopped again. I took it out again and this time the bottom coil was hot. I thought it may have been stuck in the defrost cycle for the cubes. I put it back in and it worked again for a couple of weeks. Now it stopped again. I tried to put water in the tray and it seemed to cycle them out. Now it appears that if it is working that it is not filling the tray completely. I took it back out and removed the cover from the gears and everything appears to be OK, no broken pieces.
I don't know what controls the operation and don't want to spend money on a new ice maker if there is another problem somewhere else.

Any suggestions?