Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 11:17:54 AM(UTC)

Well, glad you are getting the right one.

Those of us who respond on this Forum are volunteers and not connected with APP. We try to respond on a timely basis but the Washer Forum seems to attract a large number of questions, and while yours was fairly easy to respond to, some take a substantial amount of time to research and so we are not able to reply as quickly as we like.

Good luck, hope that fixes things.
davelynch Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 10:56:51 AM(UTC)

I did not receive your reply until a day later, meanwhile, I ordered the wrong part (order # 944682). I ordered the correct part, I hope (order # 946845). I will return the wrong part upon receipt. I will refuse shipment per your instructions via telecon yesterday. Ordering the wrong part was my fault, but I thought you were not going to reply. I now know to wait for an email from you before I order. Thanks for your help.
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:34:48 AM(UTC)

Assuming that you have to manually shut off the cold water to get it to shut off, replace the inlet valve assembly, this part here.

Part number: AP3861119
davelynch Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 10:41:43 AM(UTC)

Cold water does not shut off. Hot water appears to shut off normally?