Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:27:33 AM(UTC)

We don't see many of these with the electronic control, but your symptoms indicate the replacement of the control. Here is a service manual which may help in your diagnosis, but since you are not getting error codes it suggest replacement.

http://www.servicematters.com/m...6010373%20(16001145).pdf
msurancher Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 10:26:08 AM(UTC)

I have a Maytag Dependable Carel Plus Washer about 10 years old. The problem is that the digital display will freeze up on me while I am typing my selections into the machine. I can then unplug it and it will reset itself, but I have to unplug it for several hours. It I plug it in right away all I get is some led letters, an "l" an "i" and a "d". At least that is how it looks. It did freeze up on me once when I was changing the temerature of the water. Someone told me it might be the water valve. I have selected through all the different water temperatures since then and it works flawless. I am thinking it is the control circuit board. Could someone help me know for sure.

Thankyou
doug:)