Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2009 2:07:58 AM(UTC)

I cannot find any info on the given model. Please check it.
Can find DLB but then it jumps to DLW (no DLS's listed).
Here is an example of a model number KUDP01DLBS1.

When you checked the heater did you also check the hi-limit thermostat.
Many units have one of these.

Also if it has a thermistor for reading the temperature, check it should be around 50,000 ohms.

I am assuming that when you checked the devices you had disconnected one side of it (if possible) to ensure that you did not read an alternate/parallel circuit path.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
moodster Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:40:26 PM(UTC)

I have a kitchen aid that quit running and gave the 7 blinks on the the clean led. i replaced the elect. control panel and heater coil. it lasted 2 weeks and failed again with the same fault. i repalced the control panel and coil again and it didn't get thru a cycle. i ohmed out all the heater cucuit and everything seems ok. the K2 relay is normally open. . I bypassed the door switch to see what was going on and found the water filled but barely came out of the lower spray arm. Could the pump be blocked/bad or something else?
Thanks
moodster