Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
stonea Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:39:39 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the quick response! I'll give that a shot. I shudder to think that the control panel (which went out in the trash this morning) was a $136 replacement mistake!

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
Your original problem may have been a bad ribbon cable AP3039238. To verify, buy some CRC non residue cleaning spray available at Lows. Pull the ribbon cable out and spray it while re-inserting it. May solve your problem.
richappy Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:21:40 PM(UTC)

Your original problem may have been a bad ribbon cable AP3039238. To verify, buy some CRC non residue cleaning spray available at Lows. Pull the ribbon cable out and spray it while re-inserting it. May solve your problem.
stonea Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:32:29 AM(UTC)

I recently replaced my Control Panel (AP3177378 (8531251)) on my dishwasher (purchased it here, by the way). This fixed my initial problem (start button not working), but in the process, I seem to have created another problem.

There are (4) cycle buttons on the control panel - HEAVY, NORMAL, LIGHT/CHINA and RINSE ONLY. All (4) of the buttons actually work, but the only one that lights up is RINSE ONLY. The other (3) stay dark, even when selected/active.

When I replaced the Control Panel, I was careful to hook everything up the way it came off (relatively few connections), and I even opened it up to make sure all is still connected, but the lights still don't work. Even used the reset button combo - no dice.

Any ideas? Faulty part?

Thanks...