Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
beckon36 Posted: Friday, February 29, 2008 2:13:16 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply Gene.

I will let you know what happens.
Gene Posted: Friday, February 29, 2008 2:03:08 PM(UTC)

The "F3" error code means a shorted key panel.

Inside the control panel suppose to be a wiring diagram which should help you to diagnose the power failure. Besides the line fuse there are two more thermal fuses - one to control the magnetron temperature and another one to control the cavity temperature.

- The part number for the key PCB assembly is AP3792788

- The part number for the inline fuse is AP2631556

Gene.
beckon36 Posted: Friday, February 29, 2008 9:21:49 AM(UTC)

I am hoping that someone out there can get back to me today and help me determine what might be the cause of my DEAD microwave.

When we were getting the F3 code the power still worked even though the key pad was not working, but now there is no power.

Fuse? Board? What can I try?

PLEASE HELP!

:confused:
beckon36 Posted: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:05:43 AM(UTC)

We have a speed cook microwave that showed the F3 code about a month ago, so we looked on your forums and noted some of the feedback. We sprayed down the control boards with electronic parts cleaner and it fixed the problem for about 2 weeks. Now it is completely DEAD. No power to it at all.
Can you suggest our next move to fix the problem and have a microwave that works again?

Regards
:confused: