Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:13:51 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for FRG PLD2885RFC0 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is a manual. The electronics are different but the pump looks the same.
http://frigidaireservicetips.com/pdfs/463_9.pdf

Here is the tech sheet for your unit.
http://manuals.frigidaire.com/p...df/Kinston/154495501.pdf

Remove the kick plate.
Open the door after the fill so you know for sure that it is filling.
Does the main motor ry to run during wash?
Is the motor free or is it jammed?
If motor seems totally dead check it's winding with a meter.
Try running the diagnostics to see if it will run.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
dent82 Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 12:33:52 PM(UTC)

bump

Anyone have any ideas on this?
dent82 Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 6:49:28 PM(UTC)

I'll try to keep this short.

Bottom line is my dishwasher runs the complete cycle but never sprays water. I just replaced the water valve last night (part# AP4321824). Which I ordered from this site. By the way excellent packaging and extremely fast shipping. Everything worked last night after I replaced the valve and tested the system (no dishes). However, tonight it stopped working again (with dishes). It sounds like water is entering the machine and draining during the drain cycle. But none of the dishes are wet and the soap is still sitting on the bottom.

Couple more nuggets that might be useful. I had a highly recommended service tech. come out when the problem first started. When he first came out he ran some solution and said that he would order the valve and come back to replace it. After the solution it worked again for one more load. Three weeks of calls to the tech with no response resulted in me doing it myself. It wasn't that hard but I dumped about 30 gal of water on the kitchen floor due to a faulty valve under the sink.

Thanks in advance for any advice you might have, or if you work in the Peoria, IL area and would like to come fix it that would be great. Otherwise it's off to Lowes for a new one....