Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
caroltuttle Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:03:55 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Just Google it.

Gene.

I have now been to three online storage sites and none of them give me a link that I can give to you... they all want me to tell them who to send a folder or box to.... This is too frustrating.... think I just take my chances on screwing up the installation of the new burner. Thanks for trying to help me.... I am going to try another repair site where I can talk to an actual person.....
Gene Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:22:08 PM(UTC)

Just Google it.

Gene.
caroltuttle Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:54:27 PM(UTC)

Carol,

You can upload them at any online storage and post a link.

Gene.

Don't know how to do that either.... can you suggest an online storage site? Sorry to be such a dunce.

Carol
Gene Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:42:10 PM(UTC)

Carol,

You can upload them at any online storage and post a link.

Gene.
caroltuttle Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:08:51 PM(UTC)

Carol,

If you can post a few pictures of the stove and element, it might help better understand it.

Gene.

I am not able to get my pictures small enough to go thru this site... any chance I could send them directly to your e-mail address?

I have good pictures, but my editing program is not getting them small enough.
Thanks,
Carol
(720)260-5606
Gene Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 2:14:02 PM(UTC)

Carol,

If you can post a few pictures of the stove and element, it might help better understand it.

Gene.
caroltuttle Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:41:23 AM(UTC)

I purchased a electric replacement burner (part # AP2835944) for a 50 year old Thermador cooktop. My question is simple, possibly even a bit stupid... do I pry open (like with needle nose pliers) the clips on dead burner to remove it? Then do I insert the electrical connection into the opening and then pry down the clips to install the new burner? This was a very expensive part and I don't want to do it incorrectly....also, must I turn off power to the cooktop before doing this?

Thanks,
Carol