Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Friday, April 5, 2024 7:25:58 AM(UTC)

This error is going to indicate that the appliance main control (ACU) is not detecting communication signals from the motor control board (MCU). However, as they are built into the same control, the appliance manager/main control W11544680 would need to be replaced if there is not a broken wire.
hunt_ak Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2024 2:40:11 PM(UTC)

Anyone have an idea on this?
hunt_ak Posted: Monday, March 25, 2024 12:55:01 PM(UTC)

Less than a year old we are encountering an F6E3 error on our front loading Whirlpool model WFW5620HW3.

It appears that from googling it is an issue with the ACU communicating with the MCU? That said, I can't find a motor control unit on the parts diagrams and only see the appliance control unit (ACU) on the list which is part W11544680.

I was able to access the diagnostics function of the washer and clear the code but it still won't initiate a wash cycle and 'times out' to flash this code over and over.

Any insights? It would be great to not have to purchase a $300 part for this as its pretty new. Thanks

PS - As a point of curiosity another appliance forum (www.applianceblog.com) which used to be run by a fella named Jake seems to no longer be up and going? I frequented that for issues in the past and am now over here. I saw on a random thread that he may have been on this site as well and wondered if he was still helping folks.