Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2021 11:52:06 PM(UTC)

I would have the dishwasher fill itself and then add a couple of tablespoons of Clorox to it and let it set for ten minutes, then cancel/drain the dishwasher. I'd also put a quarter cup of Clorox in the garbage disposal with a gallon of warm water and let sit for a half an hour. See if that cures the odor.
Larbo Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 3:35:42 PM(UTC)

The smell of the output to the garbage disposal is getting worse and worse. Someone recommended Affresh but most such products are focused on lime removal and other "in tub" conditions. I called Affresh and the said 'not really". BTW- the hose does have an "air gap" loop just before the garbage disposal that is 8" higher than the connection point.

This seems like it must be a common problem. Hoping to avoid pulling out the dishwasher and replacing the drain hose assy. Any suggestions, experiences? Thanks