Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 10:20:36 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Dryer runs 10 mins then shuts off and lights flash

Guest Posted: Friday, December 1, 2023 3:58:32 AM(UTC)

Dryer runs 10 mins then shuts off and lights flash
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 9, 2023 3:53:58 PM(UTC)

My dryer shuts off after running 10 minutes and the lights start flashing.
Guest Posted: Thursday, March 9, 2023 3:52:05 PM(UTC)

My dryer shuts off after running 10 minutes and the lights start flashing.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 3:12:16 PM(UTC)

My dryer cuts off after one minute.
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2009 1:04:27 PM(UTC)

If you are not getting an error code that corresponds to the list then it is likely your control board is bad, but you will have to replace it to determine if that is the problem.
pig007 Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2009 12:50:08 PM(UTC)

I ran the tests and got a code of 95 which I cant find that number anywhere to tell me what could be wrong

Originally Posted by: sidfink43 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, this looks very much like a Frigidaire Dryer sold under the GE label. You have what they term the "good" model, which is distinguished from the better model by the lack of a display.

Use this service manual to put your machine into test/diagnosis mode and see if you can determine what is going on. Your flashing lights may be giving you an error code which you can interpret from the manual.

http://frigidaireservicetips.co...rGoodandBetterModels.pdf
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 3:23:03 PM(UTC)

Ok, this looks very much like a Frigidaire Dryer sold under the GE label. You have what they term the "good" model, which is distinguished from the better model by the lack of a display.

Use this service manual to put your machine into test/diagnosis mode and see if you can determine what is going on. Your flashing lights may be giving you an error code which you can interpret from the manual.

http://frigidaireservicetips.co...rGoodandBetterModels.pdf
pig007 Posted: Friday, November 6, 2009 6:36:39 AM(UTC)

My dryer does not heat up and after a few minutes it stops and all the status lights blink simultaneously . I have taken off the vent hose and cleaned all lint fro the dryer as well.