Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:29:14 AM(UTC)

Colder then the set temps:
When the temperature is shallow in winter, the number of starts of the refrigeration compressor will decrease. If the refrigeration of the refrigerator is not good, the frost will cause meltwater.

You can turn on the temperature compensation switch in the fridge and let the temperature compensator work. The temperature in the refrigerator will rise, the number of runs of the refrigerator compressor will increase, and the refrigeration will be better.

The noise
The compressor base should be fixed firmly. If the noise reduced obviously after pressing the compressor with your hand.

Then generally, it is caused by uneven force on the vibration damping rubber pad fixed on the compressor base or loose bolts, and the compressor base plate is not firm. Therefore, it is necessary to adjust and tighten the connecting bolts and change the washer with lost elasticity.
Plasticspaceman Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 8:23:37 PM(UTC)

I just got a secondhand Samsung RF18HFENBSR, and after being plugged in for a few minutes, the compressor starts to run... and never stops. It’s louder than my 1995 Kenmore fridge. The fan works fine. But the temps in the fridge and freezer go way colder than the set temps.

I cleaned the dust out from around the coils and now everything in the back panel is as clean as a whistle. I leveled the fridge. I let it sit for a few hours.

What else can I try to fix this problem?