Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mattsonberg Posted: Monday, May 25, 2020 3:19:53 PM(UTC)

I have a similar washer and am having a very similar problem. So far I've had the repairman out to service it and he replaced the haul/hull sensor??? That did not work. I'm seeing the error code 3C2 and that was telling him it was the sensor. His next effort is going to be to replace the control board. So far I'm looking at $360+ for the repair. I need some help!
jonwd73 Posted: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 9:10:21 AM(UTC)

My washing machine will not get past the initial stage of door locking and drain pump kicking on prior to filling. I inititially thought the water inlet valve was bad so I replaced it. Then I tried with a new pressure switch. All to no avail. I realize now that if I put the washer on spin only, it still won't actually start the cycle, just a few clicks and the intial drain. I have verified 120 volts coming in to the washer, good water pressure and drain pump working (I filled the drum and watched it empty). So now I am at a loss and just throwing parts and money at this thing. Any suggestions out there?