Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
phatcher Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 2:21:32 PM(UTC)

I should have checked the ice maker again before I posted. So there is now ice in the tray but it hasn’t been ejected into the bucket. I did the self-test again and again the arm doesn’t move to eject the ice. Sounds like the ice maker correct?
Thanks again
phatcher Posted: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 2:01:31 PM(UTC)

I've read other posts about this issue but I haven't seen this one: Our GE Artica is no longer producing ice. I did the self test of turning off the ice maker for about 30 seconds, turning it back on and then pressed the ice stop bar 3 times within 20 seconds. The test at first failed and I removed the ice maker. The arms were in the down position and encased in ice in the ice tray. I melted the ice and replaced the unit. Ran the test again and the arm swung around and water was dispensed from the tray. After a few hours later we heard ice drop into the tray and assumed all was good. Got up this morning to no new ice and the arm hasn't seem to have move. No water in the ice try either.
Sound like the ice maker or something else?
Thank you