Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jarahlaser Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:11:23 PM(UTC)

The problem is the engine of the machine
کلینیک مهنا
rrintala Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 4:56:04 PM(UTC)

I installed the impeller Drain & wash impeller kit Part Number: 675806. I still have debris on my dishes afterward. When I tightened the unit on install, it locked down the impeller so it would not rotate. I had to leave it slightly looser to allow it to turn.

On inspection, the replacement part is different as it is flat rather than tapered/sloping. I contacted support but was told
"The impeller for this Model did change at some point during productions Part# 675806 is a direct replacement for the original Part# 303539. This would be the reason the part would look a little different, however, it should be the functional equivalent. As long as the part is still working, that is what the manufacturer is looking for. Hopefully that helps!"

I responded with my problem but did not receive a further reply. Am I on the right track here? Would a properly matched part allow this to be snugged down and still rotate?

Thanks for any help!
Impeller comparisson - side by side