Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
stevendill Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:31:15 AM(UTC)

"Hi all,
One of my friends purchased a new geyser last week in a fair deal. It has the ultra facilities like temperature sensors, thermal cut off sensor and energy saver technology. The main problem of his old geyser was that one has to wait for 30 mins to get hot water. Even after waiting so long, the water was not as hot as it used to be. Although the plumber had checked the thermostat and cleaned the vents on the back of it didn't turn out successful.
However, since he bought the new one, he is planning to remove the old one. As you all know removing the geyser is a hefty task. Since it can cause injuries, it needs to be taken off carefully. He asked me to get an appliance removal service to remove the old geyser. As such companies will have enough manpower, I hope the removing will be done with utmost care."