Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Brac Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2018 11:54:16 AM(UTC)

So is everyone Stumped, or is no one seeing this?
Brac Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2018 5:18:12 AM(UTC)

This DW started acting odd awhile back. You press start and it makes just a bit of noise and the active light comes on, within a few minutes it stops and the clean light comes on.
After some research, I bought and replaced the Control board.(bottom right of machine) PN/AP4540760 (00701523) for about 2 weeks it ran perfect, then went back to doing the same thing, so I changed out the other control board which is the button control panel. Worked fine for a week, and then back to doing the same thing. I found the service info and pulled codes. Codes showed Drain Pump error, so I pulled the drain pump and cleaned the small amout of debris stuck under the impeller, this had no effect. So I ordered a new drain pump and replaced it, issue unchanged.
Okay, now let me confuse the issue even further. Using the Customer Service mode, I am able to run the service cycle (which I am using daily, not a great answer cause it's a really short cycle) Anyway it runs the CS cycle with no problem.