Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 2:05:42 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: dmcc2201 Go to Quoted Post
Does this look like that part you are referring to :

GE WB27X11021 Relay Board - AppliancePartsPros.com

If you looked that up using your complete model number (which I didn't have). Then yes that is most likely the bad part. One of those larger relays is stuck on.
dmcc2201 Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 1:24:49 PM(UTC)

Does this look like that part you are referring to :

GE WB27X11021 Relay Board - AppliancePartsPros.com
dmcc2201 Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 1:18:29 PM(UTC)

Do you know what part # that would be for my model?
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 12:38:53 PM(UTC)

The main power relay (for magnetron) probably has stuck contacts inside it.

It will take a new relay or a new relay board to repair it.

It probably looks like this.

[IMG]https://www.google.com/search?q=WB27X11021&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2096x37zYAhWC6oMKHf4zBEIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1024&bih=611#imgrc=_z6X5pDb9ZkMmM:[/IMG]
[IMG]https://www.google.com/search?q=WB27X11021&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2096x37zYAhWC6oMKHf4zBEIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1024&bih=611#imgrc=_z6X5pDb9ZkMmM:[/IMG]
dmcc2201 Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 10:40:54 AM(UTC)

Hello , I have a GE PSB2201NSS GE Profile Advantium® Wall Oven Microwave, 220v

The other day the unit lost power - no lights were on the display. Based on research I read, the TCO had tripped so I bought a new themal fuse, installed it and I got power on the display to turn on.

However, right when the door is closed on the unit, the unit begins to make a humming/slight buzzing sound and is warming up on the inside of the machine without entering a cook time or pressing start/cook.

I tested it by putting some food on a plate in the unit and the food and bowl was very hot after maybe 10 seconds. The turntable was not spinning or anything, the microwave was just heating on its own.

Im not sure if it has anything to do with the door interlocks because the turntable is not even moving, its just heating very hot inside the unit without turntable movement and the sound is different than when you select a cook time and press start.

Im not sure what else to try, but would appreciate anyone's input. I can provide additional information if it helps solve the problem. Thank you