Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bnoreszko Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:19:23 AM(UTC)

Recently, I was having issues with my washer. It was showing a decimal point in the "Time Remaining". It would count down in seconds and then restart without starting a wash cycle.

Through some research, I found out the user control panel was most likely to blame. I just ordered a new one and installed it yesterday. The problem is I cannot find anywhere online to program the new control board for my model. The control board gives me programs numbers 1-6, but I'm not sure which to choose. What program number should I use for this model?

I selected a number just to test and see if the new control board solved the previous issue I was having. The decimal points are definitely gone. I'm guessing the program number is not correct though, because when I try to start a cycle, a little water came into the machine, the drum rotated two or three times and then it stopped.

Any suggestions?