Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
BCC51 Posted: Friday, January 5, 2018 5:54:27 PM(UTC)

GE Washer Model WJRE5550K2WW will not spin. Pump works and drains just fine. Lid switch works, the water level switch checks out, there are no codes coming up on the motor LED, belt is in good shape, inner tub can be easily turned by hand in either direction. I tried a reset and it made no difference. The timer is a computerized model and I do not know how to check it but I have done everything else that I can think of to find the problem. Any ideas? Washer is 7 years old
NOELLE.EUAN Posted: Sunday, October 15, 2017 5:03:37 PM(UTC)

My washer will fill and drain but will not spin when it gets to that cycle. I have troubleshot a few things:
1. I removed the front to access the hose on the left that is connected to the load size dial. It was not clogged and I sucked and blew into the hose several times and heard clicking. I replaced the hose and it still didn't spin.
2. I unplugged the washer and waiting about 5 minutes before plugging it back in. After plugging it in, I immediately opened and closed the lid six times within a few seconds.
3. I checked the belt and it appears to be in good condition and in place.
4. I manually spun it myself to make sure there was nothing blocking it.

Any other ideas?