Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
suzchris Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:39:10 AM(UTC)

Ok, in the thought that it isn't getting enough water, I have tried adding about a 1/2 gallon of hot water before I hit start. Well, it worked twice, and I thought I was onto something.. and then 3rd time. Blinking Clean..........
ugh
suzchris Posted: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:58:19 PM(UTC)

Ok.. this has been bugging us for months. It will only get part way through the cycle and then stall, and the clean light will blink its 7 blink message.
I have replaced (but kept the old one since it seems it was ok):
The heating element
The high Temperature cutout
The thermistor (thermostat)..
And the door handle. (ok, I know that wasn't it.. but hey it needed fixing).
Still... about every other time, or every third time, we get the fault.
I reset it.. and start it again, and it will always run through that time (although it runs for hours). Next time we use it, it will be fine..
Time after that.... fault.
Connections looked fine on the heating element. Everything looks clean and new. I also cleaned the pump/grinder area.. that was the first thing I did.
The only thing left to replace, I suppose, is the control board. But I am thinking if that was bad, it would never run.
HELP!

Thanks for any help.

Chris