Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
gompra Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:40:37 PM(UTC)

No. The wire connectors connect into slots in the module in back of front control panel. I suspect this powers the steam and extra rinse. I did reconnect the 3 black and 4 blue wire connectors onto front control panel and installed panels back on washer. So far everything is working. Thanks for your assistance.
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:52:47 PM(UTC)

Are these the connectors you are talking about? 1:16

Duet Washer Electronic Control (part #WP8182664)- How To Replace
gompra Posted: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:53:54 AM(UTC)

I need assistance on connecting larger black wire connector and smaller blue wire connector from the washer to the electronic control board slots. The slots when viewed from left to right are PRG, UID, RV, SERVICE, EXP AND UIP. I know one of the connectors came out of slot UIP, unsure of which. I should have taken a snapshot of these before disconnecting. I was installing a boot and had to remove the control panel. So can you assist me in getting the two connectors where they belong?