Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
allen9258 Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017 6:15:12 PM(UTC)

i am now able to get sparks how ever i turn one of them on and i notice that they all ignite does this occurs every time to all of them and just lite the the one that the knob is on i am just wondering about how this also another quick question if say for example that you turn on the front right igniter and the left rear starts to ignite would you say that the wires may be crossed up this is happening on another stove where the knob works another burner and not the one its intended to. i will post another question when i get the model for this stove.
ThatGuy Posted: Sunday, March 5, 2017 8:08:43 AM(UTC)

allen9258 Posted: Sunday, March 5, 2017 7:50:16 AM(UTC)

Ok here is the problem with this stove I am having to light the stove to burner each one of them manually because that is the only way to light them as if the igniter is not working can you let me know if there is a igniter for the stove top burner and where it is located if it even has one.