Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Qtip Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 8:14:19 PM(UTC)

Most likely replacing the water valve will fix the problem (noy positive on this as the ice maker continuously crushing ice sounds like a seperate problem but the water not stopping is a very good indication of a bad water valve
JLMoon Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 10:00:27 AM(UTC)

Well I'm going to try to replace the inlet valve that someone else suggested as that seems to be the first place to check. If that doesn't work, I guess I'll then replace the electronics on the door. If something works, I'll let you know.
testiff Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:37:47 AM(UTC)

We still have not found the cause.
JLMoon Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 8:14:37 AM(UTC)

GE Profile with the same issue. Something is stuck making the water continue pouring out after cup is removed from the dispensing button. It started with just a small trickle after removing cup, but now it does not shut off at all. Before I take this thing apart, I'm hopeful that someone can let me know what I'm getting into.
testiff Posted: Monday, November 2, 2009 8:23:05 AM(UTC)

:confused: WATER RUNS OUT THE DISPENSER CONSTANTLY. CAN NOT CUT IT OFF EXCEPT AT WALL AT THE INLET AND THE ICE MACHINE KEEPS CRUSHING ICE:cool::cool::cool::cool: