Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
PNWDrew Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:34:16 PM(UTC)

LE is annoying as the manual says hall sensor but it rarely is. LE means the PCB is unable to see the speed of the rotor. It's probably the lower harness. These are known for wire breaks where the harness attaches to the tub or the frame. You may solve it with the harness.
Other possibilities are the stator is bad or there are broken magnets in the rotor. I wouldn't expect a bad bearing to generate it unless basket is not turning.
mike.ekim Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2017 2:33:43 PM(UTC)

I am trying to fix my LG front load washer that has started giving an LE code sometimes while washing. I have replaced the hall sensor and am still getting the code. I am in the process of replacing the wire harness to the hall switch and have noticed the presence of a very light amount of oil on the rear tub bearing. Also I can spin the tub by hand and hear a faint click as it turns. It spins freely and makes no other unusual sound. Is this an indication that the bearing is going bad? Thanks