Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ThatGuy Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:42:37 PM(UTC)

There are some generic replacement thermostats out there. The trick is to match rotation direction and function.

Look at these on Epay. 6700S0011

There are many others too.
ssauer40 Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2016 5:54:19 PM(UTC)

OK, I found those on the breakdown for my oven, I was thinking too big, and pricey. The grids being 1" makes me think it might be for something else? I did find thermostat clips from GE at:
GE WB2X8441 Clip, Thermostat - AppliancePartsPros.com

These look closer to the right size and $5 vs $40. I will grab 2 of those and a lower element. Its still available (lower element) and after sinking this $$$ into this odd sized oven, I figure might as well make sure its going to work for many more years. Especially after the scalpers gouged me on that new old stock, made from unobtainium thermostat for $350+shipping. :D

GE WB2X8441 Clip, Thermostat - AppliancePartsPros.com
ThatGuy Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2016 4:30:44 PM(UTC)

Take a look at these. I used to stock the ones in the pic. Seemed to work in many ovens.

https://www.google.com/search?q=...AhVJj1QKHVZgDhIQ_AUIBygC

UserPostedImage

Just found this, it might be the original part.
GE WB2X3165 Hanger - AppliancePartsPros.com
ssauer40 Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 4:42:16 PM(UTC)

I see it may be JKS06GJ4 also. I looked, the breakdown pictures looks the same.

I have a General Electric wall oven, the wife broke the capillary tube at the sensor bulb which is part the thermostat. Bad news, thermostat is no longer available. I did find a brand new old stock one on an online auction for a small mint!. But I want to prevent this from happening again. There is 2 clips that fit into small square or maybe even rectangle holes on the RH side of the oven to support the sensor bulb. It was just laying loose and she was cleaning and hit it and it broke. I can not find these clips on the breakdown. I know these clips are the same for many years and still available. I just need a part number to order them. I can not afford to have this thermostat break again. Get me a number and I will order them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick