Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
drewster Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:50:59 AM(UTC)

Well I did replace the motor. Job took about 2.5 hours that includes cleaning up. Works like a charm. Part cost me about $180.00 bucks. A big savings overall.
drewster Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 6:07:56 PM(UTC)

665.13123k702

Yeah sounds like the motor wants to engage but can't. I want to say I have heard the motor sounding a little off leading up to this point. After doing some research and watching some video's I see that the circulator pump and motor are all in one. I am thinking about replacing it. I will check it first with a volt meter. As for my board, well you never know but I haven't seen any AOC's with the lights. Everything looks good. Thoughts ?
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 10:53:11 AM(UTC)

Your model no. is missing the last 5 digits.

If the main pump motor is not running it could be a number of things.

Ranging from something stuck in the impeller, bad motor, bad wiring, or bad control board.

Whirlpool W10168823 PUMP&MOTOR - AppliancePartsPros.com
drewster Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 4:26:55 PM(UTC)

Greetings,

Thanks in advance for any help to pin point my exact problem. My dishwasher cycle begins and it starts filling up with water. After 20-40 secs it tries to cycle to the next step and can't. you can hear a pump or something water to engage but it cant. Spry arm are not clogged. It gets water, it fills up an it will go though the cycles in time. Water pumps out. Not sure whats needs to be replaced. I replaced the water pump about to years ago water wouldn't drain. Now this. Thanks