Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jbusbee83 Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:33:15 PM(UTC)

Recently my dishwasher began malfunctioning. When I'd start it up it would sound like it's filling as usual. Then, it made a quiet hum sound for a few minutes and ultimately would just drain. It seemed like it wasn't getting enough water, though I haven't been able to find anything that says how deep the water in the basin should be when functioning properly. Everything I did find about the low water said to replace the inlet valve, so I did. The dishwasher is running now and cleans the dishes, but now the "sanitized" light flashes and the dishes are soaked when the cycle is complete indicating the water's not getting hot enough. I'm wondering if during those few times it was run with low water the heating element could've blown. Or maybe I was on the wrong track with the inlet valve and I should be checking the food chopper or something else. I don't want to keep doing experimental repairs and putting more money into this dishwasher when a new one may be the best option. Thank you for your time. Your guidance is greatly appreciated.