Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Appliance Medics Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 12:35:50 PM(UTC)

Sorry was on vacation. Try running on auto for a load with venting off. If it works it's the vent that is the problem if not its got to be timer related but can't know for sure without being there
Nutforbriggs Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:51:14 PM(UTC)

Still need help on this dryer...PLEASE!!!
Nutforbriggs Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 2:32:43 PM(UTC)

Hi again...

Nothing touching any contacts. Venting clear...thoroughly cleaned ductwork and dryer a while back...not sure where to go next. It is drying clothes; just won't shut off. I did notice today that after running over an hour and a half it's not calling for heat and there was still a little dampness on the load. Was set to automatic side...very dry setting.

HELP, please!!! I don't want to just throw parts at it to see what sticks...
:confused:
Appliance Medics Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:50:49 AM(UTC)

Is it drying the clothes? Clogged venting can attribute to the auto side running forever as well. If the venting is clear check for a metal sensor on the inside of the dryer somewhere ( looks like 2 metal bars on a plastic bracket) and make sure there is not anything metal touching the 2 sides together. Such as a coin or piece of zipper ect
Nutforbriggs Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:42:33 AM(UTC)

Dryer within last three weeks stopped shutting off in automatic cycles only. Timed dry functions fine which begs the question--is half of the timer out? If not, what should I look for??

Thanks in advance

Tom